SPEAK THOSE WORDS .

Sunday, January 30, 2011

Cold Rain.


It's been a very long time since i've updated. My blog had also became a very dead blog. I'll try to update more if i've got time. Anyway, HAPPY CHINESE NEW YEAR people. Oh, i've got a new phone too, Nokia X3. HAHAHA :D .

There had been homework piling up and all. On Tuesday, my group will be coming over for this video shooting for our project. Haha, i just can't wait. Then coming Sunday, will be going to Jia Xuan's place for CNY.

Today's just a nice day to sleep. It has been raining non stop. But i've got to wake up early today to go to church and came back after wards. Esh, homeworks are getting harder and pissing me off ): . Will update again soon, just don't feel like doing it now.

I ask myself, "When will exciting things happen again?" .

No comments:

Post a Comment