SPEAK THOSE WORDS .

Saturday, February 5, 2011

It's really early in the morning and almost no one is online or actually awake. I just checked my email awaiting for my script. But Celin sent the wrong stuff and sent the project plan instead. Gosh, and she's still sleeping, i think. I can't reach her. She seems to be staying in the mountains, no offense. Worse still, we're actually going to film today and there's no script. Hopefully we can remember what to do cuz there are many changes from the original. Oh, Aisha, it's not the history recording actually. It something to do with the media literacy thing.

The only person online in MSN is Siyu. And i can't talk to her cuz it might be in chinese. It takes me long time to type what i wanna say. So, i'm just bored and stressing out. There's even a baby crying downstairs. -.- , irritating.

Celin ): .

No comments:

Post a Comment