SPEAK THOSE WORDS .

Thursday, December 16, 2010

All the right feelings.


It was an uninteresting day. Woke up late again and played a little maple and went out to my aunt place. Cousins, sister and I watched a rather boring movie and they went to do up the christmas tree. Haha. My sister kept calling the ornaments elements, she just can't get it right. Anyway, soon enough, I'm going to be a year older. I just can't wait to get a little mature in the mind.

I'll soon be addicted to maple all over again. Well, it's the holidays. As soon as school is going to start, I'll stop playing. No, seriously. Everything seems to be happening soon enough. Haha, kinda weird though.

Anyway, will be going to this island tomorrow and be stranded there forever. Haha, kidding. But seriously, I'll be going to this island.

Ha, shall end here.

I need some help, some inspiration, but its not coming easily.

No comments:

Post a Comment