SPEAK THOSE WORDS .

Saturday, April 10, 2010

Lalalalalala~!

This weekend like no homework liddat sia. WOOOO~! Happy larh. Tmrw will be going w Kim (Cousin) to some kinda show. Her friend would be performing. LOOOL.

Ha. Just went for piano lesson this morn. :D Played suck-ishly, i think?
LOOL, playing lame songs and my dad is shouting at me. Oh craps. -.- Just 'sshhhh'! Haven't been posting lately cuz can't use the computer . Grown-ups and their "no no no-s" words. --' I guess they ever said yes - when they were getting married. Or else, how would i have a Mama and Daddy? --' And they always like to compare. Who like being compared? .. Not me.. =.= Unless one smart noob actually is good enough for my parents thn ya, whatever.
Ohhh..? Why suddenly talk about grown-ups? LOL --' Now their telling me to off the com?

Ending here :)

No comments:

Post a Comment