SPEAK THOSE WORDS .

Friday, April 2, 2010

There are so many ways.

Nothing much today. (: Good Friday today so slacking at home. Left 1 more homework left to do. Th tile thingy. Hmmmmps, stressing out what represents me to paint it on th tile. Haha! :DD But i'm slacking by playing maple now. All th CDs i've gotta kill. - -" They made me die 3 times th other time. D:<

Ohdag! I just wrote a post and a quater of it was just gone! - -' Waste time.. BLEEEH! I don't wanna type it all out alr (: Lazy luh. Anyw, tt section was th bore-dist part of my post. Ahahah! :DDD

WUUUUU~! I smell spaghetti sauce from th kitchen! (: Nicenice. I'm feeling quite hungry right now. Tt reminds me, fish-BALL! Representing my chers (: One of them is called FISHBALL EYES and th other is FISHBALL BUTT! Who wants to bite th ass off~? ;D I would not. Eeeeesh! Okkkk.. There is someth wrong with maple. Th song kept repeating. - -" Like replaying th funniest part of a movie. Tt reminds me again..! Ytd i watched a chinese drama and this woman said, "Or else, i may have lost my virginity." Thn th other man who was surprised, was drinking coffee and spat th coffee out thn th woman cried, "Oh! My dreeeeessss!!!" Hahahah! Thn i was laughing all th way. I wished i could replay tt part. :D :D :D

Nothing alr. So going off here. (:
I'm feeling lousy.
Not anymore.
:)

No comments:

Post a Comment