SPEAK THOSE WORDS .

Thursday, April 15, 2010

It's just how it works.

Heyzxc (: Have nt been blogging lately. :DD Today have Geog test. It's only 2 pages and the question were kinda difficult. --' 2 teacher nv come today; Miss Fishball Eyes and Mdm Purple Dino ;]] Wooots!

While going tuition, i meet up with RL. We go buy bubble tea && saw JOJO!! ;DDD ILH!! Gosh. She kissed me and hugged me. She started screaming and i started screaming for no reason. I miss her so much. Andrea
-s Joslyn ! Thr were other people thr also. (: Then could not stay for long, need chiong to tuition. Same block as Maymay. :]] Then came home chiong homework thn pongpong. Thn on com do the DNT thingy luh. - -' Playing maple now. --' I'm so addicted t it. :DDD

Er.. DNT thingy was irritating me. Friggin' ass. Guess i've got like nothing else t say. Peace out again. 0.0v

This is my smile that will never feel out of place. :]]
There ain't a need for a transplant.

No comments:

Post a Comment