SPEAK THOSE WORDS .

Friday, April 23, 2010

Jump right out .

Hell-lo. Right, hell yes.

Seriously, bored right now.
Today got CCA, so have to stay and did drills and stuff. Kinda bored. Went home and napped. Thn i started t multi-task. Haha! I've got many 'twins'. ;DDD I've just twin-ed with another Andrea in the other side of my world. SHE ROCKS. ;> Seriously. She's great. Ok, how many 'seriously' will i write? As many as i want uh? Tt'd be cool.

I've been multi-tasking seriously hard these days. T.T Guess my brain would be rotter. Hmmms, there seem nothing to blog abt . So, ya, i went to Shanice blog and i posted for her and all i was posting was total crap. But it was fun :) First person to actually tag her . LOL, how honored can you be? Nah, not really. But she's cool w it. :DD

Boredness makes me mad. Sort of. I can't really stand it.. But hey, most of the days in my life are either moody , unhappy , or bored. :/

Will be going back t sch tmrw. Tt sucks . My late nights and late mornings are ruined. Stooopid. But i'm still staying up late. It's going midnight and i'm sort of surprised my parents hadn't ask me to shut the computer up. *Clapsclaps*

I guess i'm ending here. (:

I'm losing my mind, I'll remember to find my way out of this place .
In place of all my mistakes, you've seen through the shadows above me
.
No one could ever love me like you .

No comments:

Post a Comment