SPEAK THOSE WORDS .

Wednesday, March 3, 2010

Wednesdays(:

My mum told me i was born on a Wednesday and she pointed it out tt it's my lucky. Well, it is. (: I'm just smiling in front this damned computer screen like a loony. Lmao :D

So..

First thing, i was walking home today and normally i have t wait fr th traffic light t turn green. Once i was going t reach t press th button, it turned green. And i felt happy(:
Second thing, i reached th lift downstairs my house, thn i didn't hv t wait like i always do, th lift from 1 of th floors just reached th 1st lvl, so i don't hv t wait too(:
Third thing, i gt t hear a voice on my phone(: Nice.. I feel sick nw. ;D
Forth thing, he took my book again(:

A few unhappy stuff happen too, but why talk about it? ;D I've been thru 1 of them.

Got a few of my results back alr. Quite ok. I'm really hyper and happy today. (: Guess i'm ending here. Peaceee out!

You spin me around. You make me crazier, crazier. ♥

No comments:

Post a Comment