SPEAK THOSE WORDS .

Friday, March 5, 2010

Th world has changed.

Hello. Today gt CCA. Did lots of marching and did lots of mistakes. Th so called 'instructors' are scary, quite. Mummy joined too(: Hope she likes it.

Nothing much happened. I was just going crazy and i don't expect anyth much. I wasn't my very self either. I was just going real mad, not as usual. Even he can't understand what i am trying to say t him. I'm growing bored of internet and i think i'm addicted t it too. I wanna on th com but in th end, i just stare blankly trying t think of someth t do. Feel like playing maple but on 2nd thought, i forgot how t download th whoole thing. -__- I find myself doing stupid things. Haix. It's quite late nw, about 11.40pm. And i'm waiting. ;D And i dunno what i am waiting fr. Well, who cares? Haix. Lots more sighing will be coming from me soon, maybe nt if i could make myself feel more hyper. (: Maybe tmrw.

Currently hearing; 'Crazier - Taylor Swift'. LOL. Don't laugh, i love tt song. It makes me crazy too(:
'If i believe it, i'm believing. If i don't believe it, i'm nt.' I like tt fact. ;D Now, i feel so lost. Bleh ;X Save my life, i would say again. (: Lala-s~ Random. Someth just popped out of nowhere. Things are getting better, but nt fr me. :( Don't knw why. I think i'm ending here. Nitez people..

* Twinkle, twinkle, lil star. How i wonder what you are. Up above th sky up above so high. ( Till i hv to stretch my arms out, to hold you close to me. ) *

I looked at my hands and felt sad. And laid in bed awake, hoping I could feel you.

No comments:

Post a Comment