SPEAK THOSE WORDS .

Tuesday, March 2, 2010

I'm getting nervous and breathless.

Hihihihihi! Went t piano exam today andand I think i did badly cuz got lots and lots of mistakes. :P Bleh. And i knw my Geography and English test results alr. Nt bad la. (: Haaappy w it. Today gt PE thn i kena my knee hurt. So gt plaster nw. Looks nice :D I gt t go half day in sch today(: Yay-ness! I can skip boring lessons and boring briefings.

Thn PE tt time. I tried making friends w this girl. Thn she gave me this unfreindly look and i forgot her name.. She look at me as if wanna slap my face fr a reason. Dk la'.

Feelin' greeeen. Bleh. ;X Hell man. I'm soo green. Why is everyth green?! D:< Nw very sian. Aliens are green too(: Bt, i don't think i knw whether it's green anot. It's famous fr th colour green. And i like green. Bt feeling green is no good. :'( Green is also good at th same time. Bt, i'm nt feeling yellow nw. Even thou feeling yellow can be good and can be bad. Oh, i'm such a brag. - -" I very boring hor? :| Diao. Sad. :(

Fine, i think i'm ending here.

In love with you. I wish you were here.
I miss you. :(

No comments:

Post a Comment