SPEAK THOSE WORDS .

Friday, February 26, 2010

Just ran dunno hw many km fr Jogathon. I feel so good. (: Swam yesterday fr 12 laps. I slack so, cannot gt more. Same fr running.. I keep waiting fr friends. I gt in 30th position fr girls. ;D Andand, i spy i spy lots of people! CT, IC, 'Aidila' and I was on television.. :DDD And i made friends w a few strangers. (;

I woke up at 530am today and lay in bed until 6. Thn prepare t meet CT thn meet IC and 'Aidila' thn go t jogathon thr lo. I was being sick again and was quite 'high'. Until th end of th whole jogathon thing. We took a bus t CP and i almost fell on a slope whn i spy-ed th McChicken wrapper on th grass.. - -" Ate at this malay foodcourt and i didn't bring enough $ so nv buy any drinks. IC melt th ice fr me drink. So smart. At first i tot she wanted me t eat th ice. LOL. ;D After eating went home and i found out no one was at home. So, i went online. (End of Story)

Yesterday, ate at Mac. (: Walked across th field again and thr were lots of birdies flying wor. xD Thn walked t CP again. - -" Always th same place. Thn went home w XY cuz met her thr and CT. CT went home and i slacked w XY in PP. We talk and talk. WOOO~ Miss her. :D Too bad mummy don't allow me hang out w her this Saturday.. :( Thn went home and slacked.

Heard mama is going t bring my sissy and i t Japan this June Holiday. Which is like a few more months more? Gonna have piano exam on 2 March.. :O Sissy bugging me again. Gotta go! :) Wait, am i smiling?! Ah-hahahah! Great! ((:

No comments:

Post a Comment