SPEAK THOSE WORDS .

Tuesday, February 23, 2010

Random-ness(:

Just finished MT test. (: And everyone get t come back early. Even my sissy is nt back yet. Th house feel so quiet and nice. (: MT test was freaking. I don't understand it at all. :d Maths and English was ytd. Nt bad la. :D Tmrw gt Geography only. Thn slacked in classroom. I wrote my name t fill th whole whiteboard. Thn i wrote more names. CT started making mindmaps and i wrote some stooopid things. 'Aidila' was talking about his girlf and i gt th wrong idea. ;D IC was writing quotes and i took th broom and started t sing as if tt was a mic-fone. Thn 'Aidila' locked us in th classroom and i wanted t pee after tt. And we can't get out. ( He was actually hiding below th window panes. ) So he opened th door. Thn, i didn't want t pee cuz we were going home. So i was thinking, " Go home thn pee la. Nvm wan. Can hold. TAHANN!! " At traffic light, i laugh at IC cuz i told her tt i go t tt traffic light first thn she go but, th side i'm standing, th traffic light lighted green first. ( Am i tt bad..? :/ ) Jk.

( God, all my rubber bands are pulling my hair out. Maybe i tied it too tight. Waleeeu, it hurt thou. *Headaches* )

___________________________________________________________

Hahahahah. I've been hearing songs and i like th soundtrack in 'Almost Alice'. My dad thinks th weird looking clown in th cover is scary. LMAO! :DD

It's around 1330 alr.. I don't knw wht t do w th internet. Thinking of downloading Maple again. But on another hand, i don't feel like doing it. Hope my brother don't find out thn it'll be ok.. (:

I'm feeling so bored nw. Alone at home. But i think i like it too. (; I'm a darning bragger.. - -" ( Is this spam or wht? My friends in Msn keep sending me this challenge me thingy. Freaking '____' )

I think i sang too much of 'Down'. Bleeeaaah. :X Feeling slack-y again manxc. Haix. I just going t end here. Nothing t say anymore. ( Out of Words ) :) I think it's better t stay quiet fr a while. :|

No comments:

Post a Comment