SPEAK THOSE WORDS .

Sunday, February 21, 2010

Bleah

Just finished my work. Just a lil. There was lil work t do & i took 3 days t finish it up. I'm feeling darn slack-y nw. There will be common test tmrw. Darn, my results kinda went down, down, down, down. :/ Recently, i've been having my STM disease. :*

Ohya, gt 5/20 fr my chinese test. Gt 3/10 fr 2nd maths class test cuz i frgt t bring calculator and my careless mistakes! Hmmps. I'm having a good life. But don't knw why i can't concentrate anymore. Lessons are getting more and more boring.. - -"

There will be Maths & English common test tmrw. Revise a bit alr. Confirm maths would be irritating. Cuz i rely too much on th calculator. ( Brain getting all rotten inside. Save my life! ) Thn on Tuesday, MT. ( Bleh. ) I'll try my veryvery best t pass. Wednesday, Geography & someth, but i can't rmbr, ltr i go checkcheck. Thursday, Science & Literature. I'm hoping tt i would pass all my subs. ( :

I'm going t study again after this cuz i don't trust myself tt i've done everyth tt has t be done. Anw, changed a bit of th layout. It took time fr me t find th picture & made my computer run out of batt. My blog is really a bit dead. Well, I don't think i really tt care much. & i think i've made friends w my whole class. & some other people. & some of them made me do th indian thingy. ( They scared me. D : ) Thn there is always this 3 girls banging my toilet cubicle door every swimming lesson & asking who i am. Bleeaah. :O

Okieee. I don't think i've gt anyth more t say. Maybe there will be?

It's Sunday morn, I dreamt of you just before i woke up. (: 180210.

No comments:

Post a Comment