SPEAK THOSE WORDS .

Thursday, September 23, 2010

Tell me once again.

:D . Back to posting. EOY is coming soon and almost everyone is kinda stressed about it. I've started studying but stopped in a few days. I NEED TO BRUSH UP MORE. There's history test today and all i did was revise half of the chapter. The whole 2 pages at the back i do not even kno how to do. Luckily, today no remedial :D ! In the end, 4/5 of the clique intended to study in the library. But we did very few things. Haix. Now we kno we can't study w comp around. I'm still rushing w my HE homework and i'm doing it right now. Yeah. -.- .. Still have to type and print scripts for play. Clique and I gna rehears on Saturday. Hopefully everything will turn out fine. Damnedyou, homework. I'VEGOTTASTUDYHARDER. This suck. Going off now.

I could sit here for hours and ask God this question, " Is everyone here make believe? "

No comments:

Post a Comment