SPEAK THOSE WORDS .

Thursday, June 3, 2010

Understanding is the other key.

(:(: I feel happy now tt at least our clique responded t what i say :D:D . Okay, so now, guys we understand? Yaaaaye! At least we don't hate each other anymore. Anyway, some of us wasn't involved, but got dragged in. So, yeah, it's over now.

Ahhhh, going overseas :) . This is fun. I can escape from all the Singaporeans and lead a few peaceful days in Japan. That would be cooool :D:D ! I cannot contain my excitement :] . But i'm going t miss the people who i love in Singapore. But, heeeeh, it's not like i'll be there forever :B . The crappy thing abt is tt luggage have t be at a weight tt is expected. The weight is 60kg? Yeah, i think it's enuff. It's like the weight of my mother :X . And my mother is heavy. I can't carry her. (Duh.) -.- , i'm not strong. Gaga.

Teeeeeee :D ! It's early in the morn on Thursday! I stayed up tt early and get t use the compt for a long period of time.

When the winds subside, everything will be alright :) .

No comments:

Post a Comment