SPEAK THOSE WORDS .

Monday, May 3, 2010

These are just fantasies .

Surprisingly , woke up early todaaay. Then i had to rush t piano lesson as i sorta forgot about it . -.- Hmmmmm, everyday, i'll just sit and think about what t do next. --' Psssssh.

Midyears are coming . :D Haven't been revising . ;) But dunnoooo whetheeeaaa will pass bo. I'll revise, maybe later. I don't seem t have the best mood t study. It kinda suck. But i hope my results won't come out so lanlan luh.. Haiz. :/

I've been feeling bored lately and my friends say tt i'm nuts. Whn did the name; nuuuuuutty :D . For me, come about ? I kinda forgot alr.. :/ Oh, nvm. My memory very bad. -.-

Learnt how t play Your Call on guitar. Kinda okok luh. My fingers not as strong yet so can't press properly. LOOOL. Wooo~! Learnt Love Story on piano . Sounds quite ok. :D Whn did i got sooo interested in music? I've always been actually. -.- Whatthehell am i talking about ? LOOOL. T_T

Okok , i guess i've nothing t post liao.. - . - Cya. Loool

Things are just as easy , just that no one tried .

No comments:

Post a Comment