SPEAK THOSE WORDS .

Saturday, May 1, 2010

Out of space (:

Backback. (: I'm bored again. Thr's like nothing to do except revise. So whn thr's nothing to do , and whn i dunwna revise, i slack. Okok, this suck.

Nothing happened today. Except i called Shan and she was somehow pissed w her nephew and niece. They're seriously mad. CRAZY and OUT OF THEIR MINDS. Kept screaming and wants to crush and swash Shan. Hahaha! Wth. They're freaking. She said she don't wanna have children. Hahahah! Not bad uh

I hate multi-tasking tooo. -.- Pssssssssh. But i like the annoying orange! He's cute. Iceey intro me t watch it. Hahah! It's funny thou. It makes me happy (: Just found out something too. :/ LOL

Loool. -.- I'm so bored right now. SIAN.

Going off now..

Time passes , faces changes.

No comments:

Post a Comment