SPEAK THOSE WORDS .

Tuesday, May 18, 2010

The people who sparks my life .

Okay, this is a random post and yea, i'm gna post abt my clique ? Coooool :) ! Okok, here we go again :D !

Let's capture these moments while we can, while we are young and crazy .

This is my clique in GDLSS .
Luvs,

---

Presenting ..

This is Shida Yanti :) . My 'mamo' :D !
Hey, she's a good mother you kno.
She cares for me, talks to me,
made me understand the meaning of 'live'.
She makes me laugh and happy everyday.
I enjoy having her around me :) !
Yeah, she might not be the perfect mother I want,
but she's coooool .
Okok, why do i sound so serious?
Woooow, this is scary.

Anyways, treat her good,
or else i'll eat you.
But it really depends how delicious,
you can be.
I hope it would be nicee.
Cuz, i'm hungry now
D:
(CUT MYSELF OUT!)

Back to the point,
Make sure you don't cheat my mama feelings!
But, i won't hurt you if you treat her badly.
Actually, i dunno what t do,

if you treat her badly.
OHGOD.
:D
!

ILY ! *heartzxc*
---
Presenting..



This is Siti Fahirah :) . My dearest 'sissy' :D !
She pure in heart,
good in English,
fun to be with.
She makes me happy when I'm sad.
She is the Superstaaar :D.
She explain to me about humans,

different types of humans,
males and females, gays and lesbians,
unisex.

Hahahahaha!
She is always concerned about us.
She makes my life go 'WEEEEEEEE' !
I known her for 3 years and 5 months,
cooooool uh?
Okay, my stomach is feeling cold,

and i'm hungry D: !
I'm to thin to starve -.-
Ohya, Siti, ILY ! *heartzxc*

:D
.
---
Presenting..


This is Shanice :) . My best friend :D !
She always have a listen ear for me,
hear me out,
introducing songs to me :D .
She gives me advice at times,
but most of the times,
I'm the one who is giving her advice.

I might laugh at her sometimes,
as an affection.
But she totally appreciate that :D !

She's great.
She's different from the other people you meet.
She's another unique person in my life.

Well, everyone is unique, i guess.
Yes, i just ate and i'm full :P .

Yuuuuum.
Anyway, ILYT ! *heartzxc*
:D

!
---
Presenting..


This is Aidil Fitrah :) . My sickening brother :D !
Truly, he is sickening sometimes.
But he always cheer up too :) .
He made me understand why people are liddat,
why people are not.
Well, he's got many different experiences of his own,
and he will always share it with his clique.
And it turns out to be very interesting.
Hmmmmmmmms,
what else should I say abt him...?

O.o
Ohya, he don't like it when I do;
O.o ,
this expression. -.-
Heeeeeeeh :D !
Okaye, he got a sense of humor,
which makes us laugh.
Errrrrrrm,

yeah, i think that's all luh (: .
BE HAPPY HOR . *smileys*
:D

.
--

THE CLIQUE !

This picture is drawn by meeeee :D !
(Psssssh, me not bragging, okiee?)


A picture we took at Fort Canning.
(Aaaaawwww, nice right, right?)
---
Woow, i find this post long. But it's great seeing everyone so happy :) . Anyways, seems like i don't have time to blog abt today, i've to go off soon :( . Byeeeeeee :D !

Time passes, things changes, but memories will never fade.

No comments:

Post a Comment