SPEAK THOSE WORDS .

Monday, May 17, 2010

Bring me to life .

I missed every move that you make, you lighten up my path to carry on.

LAAAAAAA :D ! Today is Mummie's Birthday ! Anyway, today did my Science paper and yeah, it was sorta easier thn i tot it would be.. -.- So after the examination, clique and I went to PP thn i bought a cookies and cream cake for Moma :) . Well, actually my sissy wanted tt flavor, loool. So after tt will be going back there to print pictures and get a piece of paper :D . Now, i'm soooo bored -.- ! Haiz.. I don't really have the mood to post liao, i apparently had the worst dream last night :( .. Which pretty much suck :/ . They're much craps in the world, aye?

Humans are practically complicated and hard to understand, which makes the world, a worse place to be in. I'd rather be in heaven, I guess some people will want me to.

No comments:

Post a Comment