SPEAK THOSE WORDS .

Friday, May 28, 2010

:B Back from all the chaos. :) It's a holiday today, so i got t stay home and not go t sch. I feel happy and unhappy abt tt though. Ohya, i did not say abt my results in my result slip did i? Nooope, so i'll say it now as i've got nothing to say :) .

RESULTS ;
- English : B3
- Chinese : C6
- Mathematics : A1
- Science : A2
- Geography : A2
- Literature : C6
- Design and Technology : A1
- Art : A2
- Civil & Moral Education : A

Obviously, my chinese and literature pretty much suck. My chinese is expected to suck anyw :/ . At least my maths has improved :D . Haiz, literature. *Shakes head, shakes head* But mum still thinks it's ok. She didn't talk abt enrolling me into a tuition lesson or anything liddat. Coool ;) . Thank God she skipped that part. But not much lectures i've got, rather :) . AT LAST, i made mum proud :D .

My maid went for a short vacation - a month. Yeah, i can't say it's short. -__- She went back to her country this morn and surprisingly, i woke up early to greet her a goodbye. But i didn't have the strength t get myself up t send her t the airport -.- . But at least i said goodbye D: !

Well, tmrw, kor is going t leave for Shanghai w his sch :D ! So coool :D:D . He's leaving early too. Abt 4+ i guess? So maybe, maybe will be going out tonight for a dinner :D . Thn when he gets back, i'll have t go. ): Aaaawww, this is just bad.

After he comes back, mum, sissy and i will be leaving for Japan :D ! This is even better ^^ ! Of course i'll take lots of pictures :) . But not of nude people .__. , duh -.- . Even though i'll be soon looking at nude women as there will be a hot spring. Well, humans have t stripped entirely naked t get in. Or else "GET OUT PLEASE" . But yeah, i guess they won't say get out or anything liddat. Cuz i've heard tt they're kind people? But they'll stare at you. Tt's even scarier cuz you're not wearing anything. So, i guess i learnt a lesson for not staring at people? Even though i'm so used t staring. I just do it. I have t stare. I dunno why :D ! Ohoh, tt time, during maths lesson, teacher was teaching, thn me keep staring at her. Thn she look at me funny funny. Lawl :D !

Have been active in facebook recently. Loool :D . Not very active on blogger uh? >.< Just help kor take a picture of himself and his 'art'. Haha :'D . I got t take at least 20+ snapshots of it. Cuz of all the damn lighting and shakes. .__. But in the end, he edited it and it turned out alright :) .

Shit, gotta go :/ ..

No comments:

Post a Comment