SPEAK THOSE WORDS .

Monday, March 22, 2010

(: Yoooooooooo~! Today got spot check and on Saturday just cut my hair. (: Short fringe, and short hair. ;D Bleeeh. Speaking of which, tmrw got another spot check. - -"

Changed time table. So now got new wan. Art is th first lesson of th week sia! Sian la.. LOL. Now i'm sorta on youtube watching lame vids. :DD Ahahah!

I feel as if i'm dying nw. Ahhah! Idk why.. - -" I feel crazy. Out of my mind. URRGGGHH! Save my life. 'Stomatch filled w butterflies', th british would say. Ahhem, no offence. Don't sue me. * Hands up * I'm innocent, extremely. :) Whooops~! Random again.. Holy of Holy-s. Hmmmps, i'm pondering on what else t write.. WOOOOO~. I'm using BIG words. I just hope i did nt cuz i sound nerdy. In actual fact, do i look nerdy too? Seriously.. LOOOL, imma talking t myself.. Strange me..~ Well, who cares? ( ME~! ) LOL. I'mma retard. ;DD

Ouuuuuhkay? I guess i'mma, going t sign off nw.
PEEEEEEEEEACE~! ( Realise PEE was emphasized? ) ;D

No comments:

Post a Comment