SPEAK THOSE WORDS .

Wednesday, March 24, 2010

Didn't get t meet up w Kor today cuz, he will be late. And tmrw also cannot meet him cuz got tuition. - -" Lol. So maybe some other time. :D

Nt feeling good again. I feel as if i'm dying, again. I feel as if i've got hit on th head. I feel as if.. As if.. Eeesh, i feel as if i'm chanting and start t become like a noob. LOL? Weird uh? I'm always feeling so happy in sch thn, went at home, i feel buisong . Dunno why leey. o.O Weirdo. Hahah! Maybe a retard. I should be in Woodbridge, at least. At least thr isn't a need a study and if tt was my home, i could maybe nt work at all. And become numb and be more looney. And i'll go even more crazier like th rest and my brain will be even more rotten. I guess it's rotten enough. -__- Oh, what crap am i saying? :/

I kinda miss Jade now.. Dk why either?

I wanna play Maple but can't. :/ Thn nw got nth t do. LOL. Need go alr. :)

No comments:

Post a Comment