SPEAK THOSE WORDS .

Sunday, February 7, 2010

Hello World.

Stress-ing about next week nw.. :'( Tuition might be th same day as Aidil's bday celebration!! :'( Thn Thursday hv swimming and CCA thn my tuition tcher also thinking of hving it on Thrusday!! .. Bleh.

Today waked up at 6.55 AM. Thn checked my phone gt 2 msg thn, frwd th msg to peeps, thn i went to cut my nails and went back t sleep. I was being awake by alarm at 7.55 AM, thn went back t sleep again. Thn mummy called me up 8.30 AM t go t church. We was late fr church again, so sit on th floor. Kor went w us too. Normally he won't. :-D Thn ate at this buffet fr lunch and i rushed dad & mum t go home. Thn went piano lesson.. Tchr nt happy w me cuz i play nt so nice. D: Nw, i'm blogging.

Went to visit gran in th hospital yesterday. I was thinking of what t do and what t say t cheer her up. But in th end, i was TOUNGE TIED. Thn, i cried aft i kept staring at her. LOL.* Emo-ness..* Aft tt we gotta go out first cuz th nurse wanna change her diapers.. :-P Yucks. She has turn into a baby. And tt's cute. * Heartbreaks. * Daddy and mummy is visiting her nw, and i didn't gt to go. )':

I'm so bored nw. No one to talk to. Hmm, maybe i should go check out peeps blogs. :DD So buhby-eee! (: Currently tuned t "Right Round"

(You spin my head right round right round when you go down when you go down down! ~)

No comments:

Post a Comment