SPEAK THOSE WORDS .

Tuesday, February 2, 2010

Enjoying life.

(: I've been enjoying my time at sch. (: Maths test over alrd, did I mention tt? Ohya, tmrw hv Science test.. :/

I've been going craaaazay and hyyyper! Andand, i get to sing songs every single day to myself or my friends! Esp, CT and Icey. ;-D I made friends w/ lots and lots of peeps! Even peeps who i dont even knw, i just say " HI!! " w/ a smileee. ~

These few days nt alot of hwmk but thn, i always sleep late. - -' I'm trying to keep up w/ everyth. :-D I start to feel like slacking alrd.. Stamina low alr.. Hols made me sick! Just visited 6Joy class blog, I started to think why i visited twice. I guess I miss 6Joy too much. What th heck. :X

I love my life. (-: I think? ;D

Heeeh. Signing off, Andrea. Happy Birthday again JoJo! Please rmb to check ur mailbooox.. xP

No comments:

Post a Comment