SPEAK THOSE WORDS .

Friday, December 18, 2009

Untitled.

Have not been using th computer for quite long since like Saturday till now. Hahs. Went out quite alot too. LOL.

These are some things i did for th past few days. But i cant really say th exact things tht i did. So here:

Saturday, 12/12: Went to Central and museum as sissy wanna go. I got a new watch. Sissy and me ate turkish ice-cream too. (: Its uncle and aunt anniversary.

Sunday, 13/12: Went to Church. Then went to th book fair there too. Prices was almost th same from th original. Got a new pair of Jeans and a long-sleeved shirt from Gap. Sissy got a long-sleeved tee and a skirt. We decided to get another long-sleeved shirt for Kor. (Wow, we really love long-sleeved shirts.)

Monday, 14/12: Stayed home. Didn't do anyth much. Daddy went to Vietnam. :(

Tuesday, 15/12: Went to my uncle and aunt new house. Its not really done yet thou.Then went to celebrate their anniversary as my sissy is their god daughter. So went to th place i alw go every Sunday for church. Ate at Ministry of Food (MOF). I ate half-cooked salmon, it was nice. There was like a show at th fountain of wealth and they played songs like 'Down', 'Lucky' and 'Poker Face'. Then went home. Sissy nose bleed after tht.

Wednesday, 16/12: In th morn, went to tuition. Came home, rest then went out agn. Went to my Granny hse. Cousins were there. We played while my relatives helped my uncle and aunt packed their stuffs to shift to th new hse. Dinner time, sissy stomach hurt. Then my 2 other older cousins who just came back from Aust went to help my uncle ans aunt too. One of them is a trainee doctor. So, my cousins went to ask him questions to help my sissy. Hahs. Then cousins went to make a Jingle bell video of them singing. I was th camera person. (: Around 9 went hme, Amelia vomitted in th car. - - Kor and daddy was back home! (: Kor bought me a new bag and a nice ear piece from Japan. Amelia got a pencil case and a toy. Mummy got a pouch to put cards in. Its pink too. Hehs. Daddy got a toy car. He brought back lots of stuffs.

Thursday, 17/12: In morn went to piano lesson. Heard th same thing tcher alw say almost each week. To tell me to practice more. Well, i only did just a tiny bit. :X Heh. Then I read a book and finished it. Th book is called a curious accident of a dog, someth like tht by Mark Haddon. Like his books. (:

Friday, 18/12: Woke up and didn't do anyth much except i just finished another library book. Then my sissy start asking me to help her. She's gone love sick! Hahs. Crazy young gurl. And now i'm living my life like usual. (:

T H E E N D .

Hahs. Nothing to post ler. So, buh-bye. ((:

No comments:

Post a Comment