SPEAK THOSE WORDS .

Friday, December 11, 2009

Twilight New Moon

Went out w JoJo today, watched Twilight, New Moon. My sister made so much fuss abt it. She keeps controlling me where ever i go. I'm not her baby or whatever. Just hopes she change. If it really really carry on arh.. Then if i say i wanna go overseas then she will stop me. And what if i wan go for a outing? Then she stop me from doing tht? Tht would be creeeeepy :/ Okay, time to talk abt some other things.

Th movie was ok ok la. I saw my mum's step brother ushering there. (: Didnt knw tht he would be there! Its still my first time goin' out w my frens for tht long and tht farr.. It was exciting. JoJo still not feeling so good. I really hope tht she could get well soon. (:

Cut my fringe on wednesday. I think i like my hair now better than th old hair style. My fringe is quite short and a lil messy too.. (: Heh. I'm really looking forward to next year.

Anws, RL just came back from chalet! (: She called me just now. Seems like she had lots of fun. Hehs.

Christmas coming ler.. Excited too. But th results to knw which secondary sch i goin' still comes first. [:

Me gotta go. Byeee [:

No comments:

Post a Comment