SPEAK THOSE WORDS .

Friday, November 6, 2009

Nothing.

Can't really update my blog as i don't reallyy wanna blog about anyth. But i will today. (:

Pass few days i was needed to pack my primary 6 stuffs. But i dragged that day to tmr as i was being lazy these few days. I just don't feel like doing anyth.

Things I did for th past few days! :
Monday; Slacked. Eat. Sleep. Msging.
Tuesday; Slacked. Eat. Sleep. Read a book. Msging.
Wednesday;
Slacked. Eat. Sleep. Read a book. Msging.
Thursday;
Slacked. Eat. Sleep. Read a book. Msging. Sorted and thought of things. Used th computer.
Today;
Slacked. Eat. Sleep. Read a book. Msging. Sorted and thought of things. Used th computer. Don't feel like talking much.

Let's not blog about me but my sister today. 2 words i could describe th event that happened at home today, She cried. Why she cried? She misses someone. How old is she? Seven.
Damned. Haiz.. She reminded me of someth.

But life have somehow became harder, even after exams. =.= Simple life, right.. But i could make it simpler. (:

Smile. Smile. Smile. Smile. Smile. Smile.
Smile. Smile. Smile. Smile. Smile. Smile.

No comments:

Post a Comment