SPEAK THOSE WORDS .

Thursday, October 29, 2009

School would be over in a few weeks time. New experiences, new people, new stuff to learn for next year.. Th not so best part is that we gonna make new friends.. I've chosen Secondary schools that i wanna go. Depends whether my aggregate would be able to make it. ... Must be hopeful. Anw, may not be blogging so much. Even after PSLE still must be controlled for using computer. LOL. Tmr will have sports fiesta. These few days in class not so boring cause Mr Lim so good can let us watch a few movies. Blahblah.. Maybe next week my brother will be bring me out for shopping! :)) Last few weeks made friends w a girl from 6 Grace. She is quite kind n nice. She is really sweet. :)) She also sort of gave me 'advice'. LOL. :) gtg

No comments:

Post a Comment