SPEAK THOSE WORDS .

Saturday, September 5, 2009

Wadevr...

Life alw have it's ups n downs..
It's normal to hab problems in life..

Problems may alw 'blow big'. Involving, u n me, i will nt cre. If i have to, i will. The questions dat r nt answered r still on my mind. Idw to say a word to u cos dis will cause another blow in u. Yes, it's alright if u wanna call me any names u wan cos,
idc.

n, i don wanna cre, cos it's a waste of time. I've got much bttr things to do. Yes, hate me for all u wan. But im telling u, it won't do u gd, u will end up wif nth. It's just nt worth it. I will nt use violence or anyth like dat. I will let u do wadevr u wan. But, if u wan to use violence on me, then beware.

p/s: Idc wad u ppl say, i will nt waste my time on u either will i gossip abt u. I will nt let out a word any of ur secrets. I don hate u at all. If u think im offending u, so be it. Wadevr. Du i look like i cre so much?

Can any1 go a day w/out judging? I will be optimistic.. :)
-----------

On another hand, i will write abt my day today.
Sept holidays just started. But one thing abt weekends and holidays, i won't have dat much stress cos i don have to face every1 in sch.. I could just stay hm, relaxing. I could oso follow th flow of music in my ears.. (LOL) But still gonna revise for all my coming exams.. Hope so much dat could improve a lil mre. Looks like im slacking nw, here.. Yes, my fault for nt studying hard.. :) But i will alw do my best.

It's just taking quite alot of me. I will still walk on dis road w/out euu here.

No comments:

Post a Comment