SPEAK THOSE WORDS .

Wednesday, September 16, 2009

:)) Alw being happy.

No matter wad happens, i'll alw be happy. Hah. Hari raya coming lohhhs. Yays.. But PsLe also coming lohhhs. I wish dat PsLe would quickly pass. Th sooner, th better then cn play lerhhs. Now, hv to revise n work even harder. Aft tution today, all of th sudden so happy.. LOL! Aft a fews will be LC lerhhs then nxt few weeks is th offical PSLE lerhhs. Wah.. Time flies.. Ohya, wanna wish my fren a HAPPY BIRTHDAY! ( Du euu know dat her birthday is on a public holiday? ) Anyway, im working on her present. Im giving her a scrapbook filled wif memories (hmm.. eg. pixx, some comments n description n a msg to her.. But it's THICK! ) i don wan her to forget. But if she wans to, it's alright. Hah. My science mark decreased.. Dunno total yet but i think i'll fail. Luck don alw comes by.. Oni if u're lucky, maybe it will. But hope dat i'll pass my paper 2 for maths tmr. In dis 2 weeks time to PSLE, i'll nt cre abt anyth n focus on my studies.

Hehes.. I will alw try to be happy.. xP Sad faces.. :(

No comments:

Post a Comment