SPEAK THOSE WORDS .

Tuesday, June 22, 2010

Something new, probably.

Heeeeeh :D ! Back from Japan. It was cool there. The weather was even better it was awesome! There is some kinda cool sensation. LOL. .__. I'm crazy. ... Anyw, took thousands of picture until memory card in camera full. Need delete those other rotten pictures -.- .. I got t kno tt Hokkaido actually snow for 6 months and the other 6 months are just so called 'without snow'. Woooohoooo, i found out which flower i actually like, it's tt one i took on top, which is the main picture of this blog? It's nice (: . Pst, my sister is in the background. I actually shouted at her t move away. But instead she walked on tt thing over there. But nevermind, she made it look nice anyway :D .

Well, i saw many things. Some ppl might think it's boring as all you can see is mountains, flowers, trees, dumb things, ppl, animals (bears and foxes, Woo, i got t feed them), and other stuff, can't really rmbr. I saw my own puke a few times too. Heeeh, there is seasick, but ever heard of airplane-sick? I had tt -.- .. Puked for many times in the plane, it's all the food fault plus water. The first time i puked, i puked my dinner.. The other time, i puked water. Thn when coming back, i puked all the chicken i ate on the plane .__. . And the time when flying t Singapore, i didn't eat any meals on the plane :D . I didn't even puke! It might be because of the entertainment - movies. I watched loads of them. I watched Valentine's Day (it was great opportunity as my parents would not allow me t watch, obviously, there were weird stuff), The Spy Next Door (it was really funny :D), The Frog Princess? (i didn't really cared what it's called), Alice in Wonderland (thought of watching it again?). Yeah, others were boring so even though there are movies which i watched before, i thought of watching again t kill time. 6 hours in the plane.. Plus another 3. Rough.

Not only went t Japan, i went t Korea too. Just for the shopping actually. Got a shirt (not exactly a shirt), a dress? (not exactly a dress). Mum bought many facial stuff and all tt. I would say, a ton. (Not exactly..) .

I'll just sum everything in my trip cuz, it's a lot of stuff. I went t Japan and Korea. I had fun. I tried t be friendly w everyone. Everyone is mostly aunties and uncles. There are only 3 kids excluding sist and i -.- .. But had fun. Did loads of stuff. I dreaded plane rides and there were many tuberbulance or whatever those stewardess call them. My tour leader told us some ghost stories and i'm scared of hotels and their rooms D: .. But at least there were hot spring :D ! I went for the outdoor one on the last day tt i'll be staying in a hot spring hotel. It's really hot and everyone has t strip naked, >< . The thought of it is disgusting. But i enjoy hot spring (this is lame.) Heeeeh. The hot spring hotels have tatami mats (floor) t sleep on. Kinda cool. Kinda comfortable :D . Ohya, the food. Ate seafood. There is even hands on t cook one of our lunch. The beansprout totally got burnt -.- . Chouta? Haha, everyday for breakfast, i would see scrambled egg and salmon. I WAS THERE FOR RAMEN. But at least i ate ramen a few times. Abt 3? Mostly everything there is either seafood or veges. I guess this is almost everything. I can't really remember either. But i kno i dislike the plane food and smell, which makes me puke =.= ..

Everyone has got a dream to escape from reality.

No comments:

Post a Comment