SPEAK THOSE WORDS .

Friday, March 26, 2010

Just another step, it's just the start.

Helloooooooo~! Lots of OOOs. ;D I've been using lots of OOOs lately too. Just joined conv w Shan and a stranger who i'm going t imagine how she looks like. [ You might think i'm sick thou. ] But who cares? I made a new friend! Ahaha! (: Yay! She seems nice. But cuz of Shan saying tt i'm sick t her, she agrees too. I agreed too! - -" LAME.. Thn i gave myself an intro uh. Haha! Now i'm telling her t intro herself. Damned! She don't wanna do it. :( Sadly, she doesn't. I'm just craping round w her. She's getting frustrated. Like happened t Shan. Haha! Too bad, Shan's offline nw. Can't crap around w her.. :( Sadsad.. LOL, nt exactly sad. It's in th middle. Always stuck in th middle. Haha. Maybe nt always. :DD All i knw tt i'mma sicko and i'mma retard and i'mma idoit. Tt's th best you might wanna knw. Oh, how freaking and crappy. My goal nw is nt t be sick fr 1 day. I think tt would be quite difficult to be done? Hmmmps, but it's my wish. Haha! I'll stick w it.

Tmrw gonna meet up w some friends in sch. To practice th literature play - The Twits. Gonna do it at th playground behind sch. LOL. " Camera, spotlights, ACTION. " .. Crapping again.. 0.0 I'm having my STM disease again thou. And next week would be quite busy. Common tests, thn MYE. Just in 2 months! Siao wan leh. :* Serious. ;D

Today got CCA, thn got what POP - Pass On Parade. Fr th Secondary 4 students. Thn must stand so long until foot suansuan. xD But at least thr's food at th end of it!! (: But, gotta pay fr it.. - -" Hell.

Ouuuuh, it's gettin' late. Gotta off sooooon. (: Hope nt nw. Seriously. But i think it's nt. Dad's bugging me. [ Why is thr always someone bugging me? ] WOOOOW.

No comments:

Post a Comment