SPEAK THOSE WORDS .

Saturday, February 13, 2010

Greetings. (:

Nothing mich happened today. Just don't wanna do anyth. Woke up at 10 today and wasn't happy. Thn ate lunch and watch tv. Did hwk thn went online and surf th net. Thn found out about someth and i wasn't tt happy again. And nw, I feel totally drained out. I don't have anymore energy and ideas fr this shit la. Bloody hell. >:'( Nobody is perfect, i can't let tt thing change me. I've got my life. I'm nt sharing it.. Cuz, it's my life, damned tt thing. :[

Haiz, i'll try nt to think abt useless rubbish liddat la. Chinese New Year is tmrw, must be happyhappy, hyperhyper, crazycrazy which is more like myself. :-D I don't have th need to waste my life. (:

Happy Chinese New Year people. Must receive alot of hong bao wor. [Sadly, i've gt no new clothes t wear fr CNY.. :( ] x) As fr love sick people, Happy Valentine's Day. <3 I love u, Jade! (: Ty too!

No comments:

Post a Comment