SPEAK THOSE WORDS .

Tuesday, November 24, 2009

((:

- Cheers - I'm gonna go out today! Will be heading to JoJo hse then down to Punggol Plaza to get straws. What for? I'm making hearts for my sister as a Christmas present. Then will head to Rivervale Mall to get a box to put th hearts in. Now, my sister is webcaming Jade! Hehs. Th sun is shining and its windy today, thank God.

I've been slacking so much lately tht I've not practise my piano yets. My teacher will get really mad. But its for my own good. My piano exam will be coming soon, around Feb or Jan next year. Just hope I'll pass, not fail. (:

Daddy says tht I've gotta stop using so much of my phone as I've sent 1303 messages for 1 month alreadys! Well, I was shocked too. He also told me to read books so tht I wnt get bored as I've been using computer too. Hehs.

Off nows. (:

No comments:

Post a Comment